AFROBEAT ADULT BEGINNER DANCE CLASSES IN LONDON & KENT :
This class is perfect for adults who are beginners and wish to learn how to dance afrobeat. In this class, you will learn how to dance Coupé Décalé, Azonto, Ndombolo, Kuduro, Afro house, traditional african dances and Dancehall.
- Build your confidence.
- Have fun dancing to past and new afrobeat songs.
- Learn how to dance, to follow routines and to dance on the beat.
- Learn basic Afrobeat dance foundations, steps and their origins.
- Stay fit, healthy and meet new people!
Get a taste of one of our Afrobeat dance classes, the video below is showing both beginners as well as students who have now progressed to intermediate level:
DAYS AND TIMES: Mondays 7pm to 8.30pm @ Husky studios (Pierre) & Fridays 7.30pm to 9pm @ Canada Water Studios (Cori)
DURATION: 1 HOUR 30 MINS
BOOKING (full prices):
PAY AS YOU GO £8
5 BLOCKS SESSIONS £38
10 BLOCKS SESSIONS £75
HOW TO BOOK FOR CLASS :
- To register (click on the “sign up ” button above).
- We will then add you to one of our Whatsapp group chat.
- Book by texting your name on the group chat or by booking using a link on the timetable at less two days before the class starts to make sure to get a space.
- Do not turn up before having made contact with us as the class might already be full.
- Always make your payment before the class starts. If you take block sessions of 5 or 10 you can also attend both classes or more if applicable.