ADULT BEGINNER HIP HOP DANCE CLASS
This class is perfect for adults who are beginners and wish to learn how to dance various street dance styles. You will learn basic Hip Hop foundations, vocabulary and technique. You will also learn, Locking, House with basic notions of Popping, Waacking, and Voguing.
If you wish to learn more street dance styles which are not listed above or take the experience further, you can either join our “6 months or less dance training” or our “Professional Hip Hop and Funk styles dance training“.
- Build your confidence
- Have fun dancing to the best 90’s to nowadays Hip Hop songs.
- Learn how to dance, follow routines and dance to the beat.
- Learn basic Hip Hop dance foundations, vocabulary and technique.
- Stay fit, healthy and meet new people!
DAY AND TIME:
- TUESDAYS 7PM TO 8.30PM AT THE LIVING SPACE (WATERLOO)
- THURSDAYS 7PM TO 8.30PM AT THE ACADEMY OF WOODLANDS (GILLINGHAM, KENT)
DURATION : 1 HOUR 30 MINS
BOOKING (full prices):
PAY AS YOU GO: £8
5 BLOCKS SESSIONS: £38
10 BLOCKS SESSIONS: £75